August 3, 2013

Pickin & Grinnin Party

The Butler 8th Ward is HOME!!  I absolutely love it when I get the chance to go back to their activities or run into people from my home ward.  They are some of the greatest people you will ever meet.

Last night they had their annual Pickin' & Grinnin' Party.  
My dad has always been one of the band members along with Mike Davis, Art Glenn, Gary Luke, Bro. Despain, and John to name a few.  This year they asked if Kenzie could come and sing some of her songs from her album to "spice up" the party.  



She was thrilled and honored they asked.
Although she struggled with some of their songs... she fit right in. 
 



She and Grandpa bantered on stage which was hilarious & kept us all completely entertained.  

 






What a FUN NIGHT!!  I hope they let us come back next year and sing again. 







1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Love it! Your dad looks great. Always love to see he and Kenzie performing together, too. And I loved Kenzie's shoes. Such cute sandals - I want them!