May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday
to Grandma Janice!!!




Janice Kay Nielson Hall Marecek
May 6, 1950
Her birthday is always so close to Mother's Day...
they tend to blend together.
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend
but TODAY...I am wishing Aaron's sweet Mother a
Happy Birthday!

I hope you enjoy YOUR day!!


Happy Birthday to a young mother...
(I love this picture of her - beautiful!)

Happy Birthday to a missionary mom...

Happy Birthday to the mother of the groom...







Happy 60th!!!
You still look Beautiful!!
We Love YOU!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,No matter how busy your life is, you seem to always have time to make others feel so important and so Loved.. Tears ran down my cheeks,as I read thru your comments, and looked at the pictures. Many great memories. Some kind of sad.. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. You have made my Day!!

amanda said...

My mother-in-law's birthday falls so close to Mother's Day too. You mean we can't blend them:) Just kidding. You do always know how to make people feel special. It's the extra time you seem to have (probably in the middle of the night when the rest of us are sleeping:) that you take and use on others. I'm glad Janice got to see this. Happy Birthday Grandma Janice!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I thanked Aaron for my Mother's Day gift, but I don't think that I thanked you. I love the monogramed tea towels They will be for decor only. Welome Home scentsy smells sooo great. It was fun to put the new squares in the warmer.A home that smells good and inviting is my deal!! Hugs