November 28, 2019

THANKSGIVING

Janice and Hans came for Thanksgiving this year.
I was so excited to use my  new dishes for the holiday.
I got everything ready.
But my rolls refused to rise.  So I called my best friend Jeni.  Her advice was to put them near the fire.  Maybe my house was too cold. Mackay was watching a football game and didn't realize there was a pan of rolls and sat right on top.
SOS!! Jeni offered to make me rolls.  Best friends are THE BEST!  She was a life savor this year.

The boys played in the annual Turkey Bowl.  


We went to see Knives Out while the turkey was cooking.  Then once set we ate around 1:30 p,
Other than those darn rolls, we had a nice SNOWY holiday with Grandpa Earl, Janice and Hans and only got these three pictures... :(

(Thanks Kenzie for loving the snow blower)





No comments: