December 24, 2017

Christmas Chain

This is a tradition that started when I was a kid.  
My kids love it and I do too.... 
EXCEPT this year we got sick.  
Hayden was sick first.  
Then Kenz. 
December 3rd: Watching the First Presidencies Christmas Devotional

and then ME... :(


It was hard to find the energy to do all of our planned activities. So we improvised and did some and saved some for later... 

December 4th: Walk to Bethlehem
This was MY worst day.  I don't think I have EVER BEEN SO SICK.

I have never missed Walk to Bethlehem... but I missed it this year.
Thankfully I have wonderful friends (Kim & Jeni) and the best husband.  


December 7th: The Roof Restaurant





Temple Lights



December 8th: Christmas T Shirts

December 10: Cookie Party

December 12: Lights on my big beautiful 10 foot tree go out.
So I undecorated it and went and bought a 5 foot LIVE/REAL Christmas tree.






December 13: Shop for White Elephant Gifts

December 15: Puzzle day

December 19: Movie Day


December 20: Dad's Walk to Bethlehem 

December 21: Open Sibling Gifts


December 22: Dinner at Jenn's with the Missionaries




December 23: FUJI (nightmare - not sure we will do this one again)


December 24: drive around to see Christmas Lights


and Open Jammies

No comments: