February 20, 2012

Sing Away Kenz! Sing Away

Everyone's taste in music is different... I love that Kenz sings a little of this and a little of that...
These are 2 of my favorite songs on the radio - every time they come on, my kids say... "Mom likes this song" because I always say "I like this song" just so they won't change it... I love getting teased and made fun of... :)


This is her most recent recording. I like this song - but I don't love that Kenz decided not to change the swear word when she recorded this... We've talked about it often... oh well ...




While in Indiana last November (for Jane's Baptism) Kenzie performed at her YW in Excellence night with our neighbor Candace Cheney. Such unique voices on these girls.

Who doesn't love Rascal Flatts?? I love them. I think it is cute that Kenz turns sideways but still flirts with the camera... She is such a funny thing.

Sing away Kenz!! Sing away!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Such talent and beauty. I love that she does not shy away from sharing her voice with the rest of us. Thanks for posting.

amanda said...

She is so talented. I love that she has a passion and is really good at it. We're due for a new CD:)

Shauna said...

I always love watching her. I love the Rascal Flatts song. She needs to try out for American Idol!